January 16, 2022 - Bilge Findings

January 16, 2022 - Bilge Findings

I have crawled through our bilge area several times for a variety of reasons.  You never know what you will find in a bilge.  I have cleaned out loose screws, sawdust and other debris in order to keep it clean and ensure the bilge pumps won't clog should we ever need them.

In January I was arranging our fishing rod holders such that they would clear several ducts and still allow me to hang a couple of our longer fresh water poles from the floor stringers.  While working in the bilge this January, I rediscovered a mystery:


Don & Marcia

The couple that commissioned Selene 59008 are Dick and Dorothy.  I have no idea who Don & Marcia are and why they autographed a stringer!  However, it might be a new fad and I may find myself leaving a similar memento for the next owner!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 11, 2023 - Van Isles, BC - On the hard

August 25, 2025 - Everett

August 18, 2025 - Gowland Harbour